About Me

My photo
Orlando/Tampa, Florida, United States
An On-site trained and Certified MUA ready to impress you and be an asset to any production or event. Experienced in most areas of makeup. My passion for beauty started at my very early teen years. My eye for detail and the ability to transform subjects into stunning,sensual works of art, makes me remain in to a class of my own. I have my way of making everyday women feel like they are supposed to be in a cover of a magazine. My brides feel confident about their beauty been capture in images that will last a lifetime. I offer a great variety of services to meet all of my client needs; from dramatic, to just enhancing your natural beauty. I will help you get a customized one of a kind look specially just for you.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You want to look Futuristic??? I'll hook you up!





No comments:

Post a Comment